Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

Barefoot Bride

To start... I love reading all the other bee's shoe posts.

Heels are S.E.X.Y.

I mean, look....






Nina - Evelixa - $89 - Via Nordstrom

Wow... I would love to snatch those up... and to be honest they were almost an impulse buy... yep.. last Friday they were $89 + free shipping away from being mine... but then I thought, Hey! This would be the perfect excuse to make a trip to the only Nordstroms within a 20mile radius - which happens to be in the Mall that also has a Sephora, MAC location, and Godiva... don't judge! That is some tasty chocolate!

Anywho, while I waited I decided to see if maybe there was more out there than just the one pair I had found online... so off to Zappos.com I went... I what did I find??






Top Left - Top Right
Botton Left
- Bottom Right



More Ninas from Zappos !!! Seriously... who is the Nina chick and why does she love me so much? Clearly she must... look at all the yellow! When I filtered all the shoes Zappos had to only see the yellow ones, pretty much anything with a heel was a Nina!! Geeze!



Being paranoid as always I did head to Nordstroms the store to track down any Nina shoe, if not the one I picked, to make sure I could get the right size... not that returns at Nordy or Zappos costs anything, I just wanted to get it right the first time...



And if I was going to try on heels, I should probably start practicing having them on more often huh? So I dug out some CUTE 4" black heels that I got for my grandfathers funeral {oh, shopping = therapy in case you were out of the loop} and did laps around that mall... in tears...



Okay, exaggerate much... but I had to tell FI to slow down about a thousand times because I.just.couldn't.make.it.much.longer.... And Nordstroms? Had NO Nina's of any kind.



So.



Heels.



Off the list?

No comments:

Post a Comment