Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

I'm Carrying Your Love with Me

West Virginia down to Tennesseeeeeeeeee...... oh, umm, oops... moving on...



Love is not the only thing a bride carries on her wedding day... umm of course I am talking about my wedding Bouquet!!!

I haven't spent any money yet, but there has been tons of thought put into what bouquet I want.... wanna see some picts??



You know you do... I know you do...











Image Via Hend Cyber




Image via Wedding Come True



Image via W-Wedding Flowers





I think a pretty yellow rose bouquet will look stunning against my white dress... I was torn for a while between yellow or white/ivory... but I decided to go overboard!!




I will carry Yellow and the girls will carry White! YAY!!




Now to decide, natural or fake??

No comments:

Post a Comment