Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Took My Own Advice

And found a Photographer!!

I of course found her through my Google Blog Search Technique.

Which lead me to about 15 local photographers... I emailed each one whose work I liked and asked politely for a quote to shoot our wedding.

At that point I was completely blown away with the responses that indicated thousandS of dollars per day - or really half day for some.

After running it by FI, I started to accept the fact that we simply were not having a photographer for less than $1500 - even though our $10,000 goal budget said we should be spending less than half that amount! HALF!

O.M.G

I really was displeased with going over budget, but I couldn't find anyone we could afford! So while I had accepted my fate I decided to continue to look at photos from local photographers... and I happened to stumble upon Larissa K Photography

I hadn't been to her site before, and she only had 1 wedding posted when I visited, but I loved what I saw.

She also happened to be one of my favorite types of photographers... ones that list their prices!!! When I first read her price sheet I assumed her per wedding fee was a per hour fee... haha!

She has since posted 2 additional weddings on her site... I assume that her prices are reasonable because her true bread and butter is Senior Portraits and Children shoots... but I love what she's done on the weddings I have seen posted... here are a few of my favorites from Mohana & Tony's Wedding...


I absolutely love the COLOR... so vibrant!


{All photos by Larissa K Photography}

Great photos of the Bride - Which bodes well for me!


{All Photos by Larissa K Photography}

And some great shots of the groom...


I feel really lucky to have Larissa on board for our big day... all of it!


Hopefully we will have tons of pretty things for her to capture!


How did you pick your photographer? Any tips?

No comments:

Post a Comment