Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Where is my Super Suit?!?

Image via Motifake


Hands down the best line in the film... and it's the first thing I think of when it comes to dressing the Groom & his men...


Originally I thought the guys would wear tan suits a la:




Or possibly some wranglers and a vest like....


Image via TheKnot


But, to my surprise, this was an issue HE had an opinion on...


What?!?!


He hasn't had an opinion on pretty much anything up until now.... and well, don't you think he should have some say on what he gets to wear on *OUR* Big Day? He wants a Tuxedo. Really?


Ohhhhh kay fine...


So I got to help him find a Tux... and some for the whole party...


Stick around so see what we picked...


Did any of you end up with something MORE formal than you originally pictured??

No comments:

Post a Comment