Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Shedding for the Wedding - What's in Your Gym Bag

Of course I plan on trying to lose a little weight before the wedding.... Seriously who isn't??

Everyone wants to look their best on their big day - I am no exception!

I get to the gym almost everyday during lunch with a group of guys from the office... This is great for me because I get the extra support of the group - They never let me get off easy for missing a workout with them... Also, it gets me out of the office for an hour or so to clear my mind - work out {mentally} any problems in my life and I return energized and ready to get through the rest of the day...

None of that 2:30 feeling here!

So I thought it would be fun to let you take a peek into my gym bag...


Personal Photo




1 - Pink Gym tote and lock - seriously people, lock up your stuff!!
2 - New Balance Running shoes - Probably let best shoes on the planet!
3 - Anti-Stink Supplies - Aussie's 3-minute miracle, Dove Clinical Strength, Travel Size Clinique etc
4 - Zensah Compression Socks - my essential workout item, I get the WORST shin splints
5 - Extra Sandals - I NEVER shower barefoot and my sneakers do not go outside
6 - Swim Goggles & Nose Plug - I don't swim @ lunch, but sometimes after work I'll go
7 - Basic Make-up / Survival kit - Better to be prepared with q-tips, your fave mascara, lip balm
8 - A plastic bag
- I start with my gym clothes in the bag, and then when I am done showering all the dirty clothes & towel go in it to protect my bag until I get home
9 - Extra clothes - never know when you'll have a spill or forget your socks etc
10 - Not pictured but, I would pack a pair of shorts, shirt, sports bra, undies and a towel which would go in the plastic bag.


So there you have it... all the great gear that keep my butt movin' at the gym. Being organized takes away my excuses not to go... and really, getting to the gym is 90% of the battle!



What are your essential workout items???

No comments:

Post a Comment