Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

And it Was All Yellow...

Photo Via Last FM








Geeze... so the second question everyone seems to ask, right behind "when is the wedding" seems to be:

"What are your colors??"


Umm... hmmm.... I.DONT.KNOW!! sheeesh people it more than a YEAR away... okay okay... it isn't anymore... but when we first got engaged everyone wanted to know.... and to be honest I hadn't really thought about it... at all...

Flipping through wedding blogs and such I had discovered most of the popular trends right now - my favorite being Turquoise & Red!






Inspiration Board Via Turquoise and Red Weddings






But...

He didn't quite see the appeal... and really, I wanted him to be involved in the process as much as possible...





My second favorite trend right now happens to be the Yellow and Grey combo that's been popping up everywhere!





Inspiration Board Via A Priceless Event




Since Yellow is His favorite color EVER I knew we had found a winner!




So spill the beans.... Did you let your fiance influence your wedding colors, or did you get the "What ever makes you happy hunny" pass?

No comments:

Post a Comment