Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Ginger-vitus

Image via South Park

Sorry if the Ginger episode of South Park offended anyone... but being a "day-walker" myself I thought it was pretty funny....

HE gets teased A LOT by his family because he ended up engaged to a red-head...

Not that red-heads are bad, just growing up with a red haired sister he decided that our tempers were just too much - red-heads just weren't his type?? haha... well either way he has been eating some serious crow lately!

Having the red-head complection has also presented some interesting challenges during the wedding process... I burn SO easily! And while I have been super careful this summer, even the littlest amount of sun has pink-ened my skin and tripled my freckle count....

Which is great - except when you get an unintentional farmers tan!!! LOL!

Trying on dresses has made me very aware that I will need to steer clear of the sun next spring if I have any hope of keeping my skin tone even!

Also - looking for make-up and hair styles has been interesting... I am going for less of an Eric Cartman and more for:





Image via Skin Care Talk



Did you or your fiance really know your "type"?

No comments:

Post a Comment