Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Pew Cones

Remember our pretty little church.... and all those pews???





Personal Photo

Our church does have some pretty strict rules about the amount and types of decorations
we are allowed to have....

No isle runners... no candles... and NO messes!!

And while I am sure we will have some type of alter floral arrangements, I have had a hard time imagining what the isle might look like... it NEEDS something... and until I found burlap cones I didn't know what could complete the overall look I wanted.







Image Via Weddingbee










Look at that eye candy! Are those not just the prettiest burlap cones you have ever seen?




Okay, okay... I exaggerate sometimes, but really they do have very nice visual appeal... and will tie nicely around our church's pews...




I have decided this weekend will be spent trying to DIY these babies... and although I have yet to find a pattern I am pretty sure I can wing it!




Wish me Luck!!




Have you figured out all our ceremony decorations? Are you limited by your venue too?

No comments:

Post a Comment