Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

Michaels JACKPOT

Man guys! I hit it big time at Michaels the other day...

I went to find supplies for a replacement wreath for our front door... embarrassingly enough we have had our 'Spring' wreath on the door since March... haha


Of course I made sure to bring a coupon with me... I don't know how I can possibly stress this enough... you can ALWAYS get a better deal - BRING.A.COUPON!!!

A lot of times things I am planning on getting are already on sale... so the coupon doesn't apply... which means I get to look around for more crafts! {please tell me I'm not alone here - craft stores are addicting}

Here is what I found:



Personal Photo

Apparently my local store carries glass bowls VERY similar to the ones I want to use for our centerpieces like I wrote about here. The exciting part is that these 10" bowls only cost $7.99 each!


Plus, I used my coupon and brought it down to only $3.99! AMAZING... plus I figure if I buy them one at a time at that price then I would save nearly $150 on my center pieces... If that's not hitting the crafting jackpot well I don't know what is!







Personal Photo



I even put a few of my sunflowers in the bowl to make sure that they're big enough - they totally are! We'll use floating lillies, but I did need to make sure this would work.





Personal Photo


And here is my receipt for proof of awesome prices!


Plus, they only had 6 in the store when I was there so I asked to see if they would be getting more... apparently starting the first week of October - Michaels will start taking special orders of items they normally carry... Check it out with your store if you are interested - might be a great way to get some wedding supplies...


P.s. Michaels is really close to my house... so multiple trips are not out of the question




Have you had any great craft finds lately??

No comments:

Post a Comment