Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

I don't like to talk about my {wedding day} flair

Image via Cynic Critics



Of all the dresses I tried on before I found *mine* my favorite was a classic, completely plain, A-line Paloma Blanca dress... with just a little bit of crystal flair:


Personal Photo


I think what I liked the most was that the dress was classic - I didn't feel like I was wearing my prom dress in white... my problem was that I just had not tried on enough dresses! So I booked a few more appointments....



And when I found a beautiful Allure dress that fit my style and budget I snatched it up... the only down side was the lack of that crystal flair I liked on the Paloma...


Enter : Etsy - the solution to all problems bridal



Here's what I've found thus far....




$97 - Tatishotties Bridal Room's Etsy Shop




$64 - Jurgita Handmade's Etsy Shop





$40 - The Wish Jar's Etsy Shop






$40 - Pretty by Susan's Etsy Shop



$65 - Tatishotties Bridal Room's Etsy Shop




$108 - Sparkly Bits's Etsy Shop



I have a while until my dress will arrive {January?}... so until then I will be trying to find the perfect flair for my dress... I think I am going to have the seamstress attach it to the bodice rather than tying on a sash...

No comments:

Post a Comment